I thought I'd make a short blog about a few of the things I'm thankful for in my life, material and non-material :)
1. I'm thankful to have been blessed with the most amazing, supportive family anyone could ever want.
2. I'm thankful that I met the person I consider my BEST friend while I was still in high school, because a lot of people these days don't have that chance.
3. I'm thankful for my car. I'm so happy to have the chance to go wherever I want, whenever I want, and that it gets me where I need to go. Plus it's super cute!
4. I'm thankful that I have food on the table every day. Many people aren't able to have that which is something I plan on trying to help with in the future.
5. Last but not least, I'm thankful that Jesus died for my sins. Nothing I could ever do could repay Him for that!